What is Membership
As a member, you’ll enjoy perks and privileges that accompany the satisfaction in knowing that your generosity is making a lasting impact on the community. Membership perks include advance ticket notices and buying, invitations to member only events, access to the exclusive member lounge, member only deals and discounts, and more.
Why Become a Member
Because membership matters. Memberships play a signiﬁcant role in supporting the Academy Center of the Arts’ operating budget. As a non-proﬁt organization, the Academy counts on the generosity of our Members and Sponsors to help sustain our full spectrum of programming.
Your membership allows the Academy to continue these initiatives. Become a member today and support the arts in your community.
A thriving non-proﬁt organization can be measured by the number of people it serves and the impact it makes on its community.
When you become a member, you are not the only one who beneﬁts. Your tax-deductible contribution helps support the Academy’s educational programs, outreach initiatives, and shows and performances which open the world of the arts to thousands in our community each year.
In Fiscal Year 2016/2017, the Academy served over 40,000 individuals through 36 stage events, 67 gallery events, 26 camps, 131 classes, and 34 outreach events.
641 community members received scholarships towards arts education, amounting to more than $31,000 dollars awarded.
Your Guide to Member Benefits
LEVEL 1 MEMBER
- ADVANCE NOTICE OF “ACADEMY PRESENTS” EVENTS
- 1 DAY ADVANCE ACCESS TO “ACADEMY PRESENTS” TICKETS
- 2 COMPLIMENTARY POPCORN VOUCHERS
- RECOGNITION ON ACADEMY WEBSITE
- ACADEMY MEMBER MAGNET
LEVEL 2 MEMBER
- ALL OF THE BENEFITS FROM LEVEL 1, AND
- RECOGNITION IN ACADEMY QUARTERLY PLAYBILL
- RECOGNITION IN ACADEMY ANNUAL REPORT
LEVEL 3 MEMBER
- ALL OF THE BENEFITS FROM LEVEL 2, AND
- 50% OFF FILM SCREENINGS FOR TWO
- 50% OFF DRINKS FOR SELECT “ACADEMY PRESENTS” EVENTS
LEVEL 4 MEMBER
- ALL OF THE BENEFITS FROM LEVEL 3, AND
- INVITATION FOR TWO TO SELECT RECEPTIONS IN MEMBER LOUNGE**
LEVEL 5 MEMBER
- ALL OF THE BENEFITS FROM LEVEL 4, AND
- INVITATION FOR TWO TO ALL RECEPTIONS IN MEMBER LOUNGE**
- PERENNIAL SOCIETY RECOGNITION
- INVITATION TO ANNUAL PERENNIAL SOCIETY RECEPTION
LEVEL 6 MEMBER
- ALL OF THE BENEFITS FROM LEVEL 5, AND
- INVITATION FOR FOUR TO ALL RECEPTIONS IN MEMBER LOUNGE**
- 50% OFF SAME DAY TICKET PURCHASES FOR TWO
- FREE ADMISSION TO FILM SCREENINGS FOR TWO
- PRIVATE, HISTORIAN LED, BACKSTAGE TOUR FOR TEN
- DISCOUNTED RENTAL FEES FOR EVENT SPACES AND MARQUEE
LEVEL 7 MEMBER
- ALL OF THE BENEFITS FROM LEVEL 6, AND
- FREE VALET PARKING, WHEN OFFERED
- ARTIST MEET & GREET OPPORTUNITIES, WHEN OFFERED
- TWO ($75) MEMBERSHIPS TO GIFT TO FRIENDS
- CONCIERGE TICKETING SERVICES
- TICKET EXCHANGE OPPORTUNITIES
Frequently Asked Questions
IS MY MEMBERSHIP TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
Most Academy memberships are completely tax deductible.
DO I HAVE TO PAY ALL AT ONCE?
Memberships may be paid in full via check, debit, or credit card at the time of joining or renewal. Members may also choose to pay their commitment monthly, over the course of one year, or through automatic debit or credit card payments.
WHEN DOES MY MEMBERSHIP RENEW?
Your membership will end one year after becoming a Member of the Academy. A member of our team will contact you one month before your membership expires to discuss renewal options.
CAN I MOVE TO A HIGHER LEVEL?
Yes! Members may move between levels by donating additional funds.
Call (434) 528-3256 x117, visit us online at academycenter.org, or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.