The Academy Center of the Arts is looking for a few volunteers to join our street team, starting this March! If you love the programs that we bring to Downtown Lynchburg – whether it be theatre, classes, art shows, camps, or concerts – and want to help support, the ACOA Street Team is the way to do it!
What’s the job? Street team members will:
- Hang posters at various locations around town
- Hand out flyers and handbills at colleges, downtown Lynchburg locations, and special events (tickets provided to events)
- Represent the academy at area festivals (tickets provided)
- Spread the word via social media about upcoming events, performances, and other cool happenings at the Academy
For your help, you’ll receive:
- A free ACOA T-shirt
- An ACOA Street Team sticker
- Two free tickets to the events you’re helping us promote
Street Team Requirements:
- Be 18 years old or older
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Have a flexible schedule with ability to assist with one project every two months
- Must LOVE talking to people and spreading the word on ACOA events and happenings
Interested? Apply for the ACOA Street Team today!