Alluvion Stage Company Presents:
The Will Rogers Follies
Shake hands with the heartwarming humorist who spun a rope, poked fun at headlines and never met a man he didn’t like. The rags-to-riches story of America’s beloved stage, screen and radio star bursts to life as a Ziegfeld Follies-style extravaganza. Family, fame and fate are center stage in Will’s rise from obscurity to stardom. Along the way he’s arm-in-arm with vivacious showgirls and a slew of cowboys.
Be sure to join us Downtown at the Historic Academy of Music Theatre at the Academy Center of the Arts for this Tony Award-winning Best Musical that captures the American spirit at its up-tempo best!
THE WILL ROGERS FOLLIES is presented by arrangement with TAMS-WITMARK www.tamswitmark.com
Performance Dates and Times:
February 1, 2, 8*, 9 – 7:30 pm
February 2, 9 – 2:00 pm
February 3, 10 – 3:00 pm
At the conclusion of the Talkback Performance, there will be an open Q&A with the director, designers, and selected actors. Talkbacks are free and open to the public, and you are not required to attend the production to attend Talkback.
For more information or to purchase tickets for this performance, contact The Alluvion Stage Company Box Office at (434) 582-7328.
Please note: This performance is not an Academy Center of the Arts production.
*For School Group pricing, call (434) 582-7899.
Restricted View: $5.00
Rush tickets available for students 30 minutes before the start of the performance. Must present an eligible student ID to receive this special offer. All rush tickets are $5 regardless of the seating section.
To view our seating map for the Historic Academy of Music Theatre, click here.
For more information or to purchase tickets for this performance, contact The Alluvion Stage Company Box Office at (434) 582-2078.
Parking is available on-site and throughout downtown Lynchburg. The parking map above shows all of the free public and paid parking available. In addition, street parking is also available on most streets.
Please note: If attending an event or performance after 5pm or on weekends, Lot 2 (Pacific Life Lot) and Lot 12 (Regional Business Alliance) are free and open to for public use. We suggest utilizing these lots, which are closest to the Academy Center of the Arts and within walking distance.
Alluvion Stage Company Ticket Policies:
- There are no exchanges or refunds on tickets except for show cancellation due to inclement weather.
- For musicals, latecomers will NOT be admitted once the Overture has finished.
- For plays, latecomers will NOT be admitted 10 minutes after the performance has started.
- Latecomers may wait till intermission, then be seated.
- No refunds and/or exchanges will be made for those arriving after curtain time.
- Tickets held at “Will Call” that are not picked up by curtain may be re-sold at the discretion of the Tower Theater Staff.Alluvion Stage Company Presents: The Will Rogers Follies