Taylor Rodriguez, Elvis Presley Tribute Artist, comes to the Warehouse Theatre on Saturday, April 24, 2021, for a limited-capacity concert with distanced seating! Enhanced safety measures and protocols are in place, including contactless digital ticketing, face-covering requirements, and mobile ordering for concessions.
Get ready to take a journey through time, as the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist serenades the crowd with classic Elvis tunes from the ’50s, ’60s, and ’70s. This unique show will feature a four-piece band along with replicas of some of Elvis’ most famous jumpsuits.
Tickets go on sale beginning Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 12:00pm for Academy Members. Remaining tickets will be on sale starting Thursday, March 18, 2021, at the venue Box Office or online at academycenter.org.
To learn more about health and safety guidelines at the Academy Center of the Arts, please click here.
Warehouse COVID-19 Social Distancing Measures:
- Initial shows will be seated, with tables sold in “Table for Four” configurations only. Only 37 “Tables for Four” will be available each performance at this time
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 10’ from the stage
- Tables will not be permitted to be split into smaller configurations and/or resold. Patrons holding resold tickets will be denied entry and refunds will not be offered
- All patrons in your “Table for Four” pod must arrive together to be seated. An arrival time is displayed on your PDF ticket, emailed to the primary ticket buyer as an attachment to their order confirmation.
- No will call available. All ticket-holding patrons must bring print-at-home ticket or show their ticket on their mobile phones for scanning
- Patrons must wear masks at all times while inside the venue, with exception to eating or drinking when at your purchased table
- Patrons will be required to remain seated at their purchased table upon entry, unless getting up to leave or use restrooms
- Concessions will be sold through table side service using our Noble Concessions App; i.e.: no lining up at the bar
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of Virginia guidelines for indoor events
Table for Four: $120.00 plus taxes and fees
Tables with seating for groups of up to four (4) guests will be sold for this event. Tables will not be permitted to be split into smaller configurations and/or resold. Patrons holding resold tickets will be denied entry and refunds will not be offered.
For more information or to purchase tickets to this performance, contact our Box Office at (434) 846-8499.
The Framatome, Inc. Family Friendly Series
Supported by Jamerson-Lewis Construction
Supported by the BWXT Access Program
Know Before You Go: