Health & Safety Guidelines
Performances are back at the Academy Center of the Arts and we can’t wait to see you! Enhanced health and safety measures, as well as new requirements for entry, are in place to protect the health and well-being of audiences attending live performances. Here’s what you need to know.
Enhanced Cleaning Our team is cleaning and sanitizing the venue, giving extra attention to high touch areas, before, during, and after each event.
HVAC Improvements The Historic Academy Theatre exceeds CDC requirements as all air handling units are equipped with UV-C lights and MERV 16 rated filters, providing an air change of six times per hour. The high volume air handling units for the Warehouse Theatre are equipped with MERV 16 filters and provide an air change of over 7 times per hour.
Physical Distancing We’ve reduced capacity and adjusted seating and queuing for social distancing.
- Tickets are sold in pre-configured pods (groupings) of 2-4 seats per pod, depending on the venue you are visiting. Each pod is at least six feet from one to the next.
- All seats within the pod must be purchased together. No single seats may be purchased.
- 6ft social distancing measures will be in place at entry points, in the lobbies, restrooms, and congregation areas of the venues.
Digital Ticketing No more will call. We’ve gone digital! You will scan your digital ticket, found attached as a PDF to your order confirmation email, to gain entry. Print your ticket at home or show your ticket on your mobile device for scanning.
Know Before You Go
Face Masks All guests, team members, and volunteers are required to wear a face mask (covering the nose and mouth.) Masks must be worn at all times upon entry, unless drinking or eating in your seat.
Temperature Screening As you approach the venue, our no-touch thermometer will automatically scan your temperature from a safe distance. You must have a temperature below 100.4 F for entry. Refunds will be provided for those who are denied entry.
By visiting the Academy Center of the Arts, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
- Are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov.
- Have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine.
- Are not under any self-quarantine orders.
Fans who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not enter the venue.
No Intermission Note that intermission will no longer take place during performances on-site. Concessions will be available at select events through mobile table side or seat side ordering.
Do Your Part
Follow the Guidelines Please be respectful of the artists, our staff, and your fellow patrons by following all health and safety guidelines.
Respect the Pod Your pod is YOUR space. Following entry, you must stay in your pod throughout the performance except when you need to visit the restroom.
Go Mobile Order concessions in advance through the Noble app on your phone. Delivery methods include table service or pickup, depending on the venue you are visiting. More information about concessions ordering will be shared with ticket holders in pre-show emails.
Postponed, Canceled, or Rescheduled Events
Click here for for information on events affected by COVID-19.