The Academy Center of the Arts invites you to participate in our first annual Holiday Makers Market.
This juried show will be held in the Academy’s Warehouse Theatre November 28, 2020 right in time for the holiday shopping season!
November 28, 2020 from 9:00am – 9:00pm (General Admission)
Academy Center of the Arts Warehouse Theatre
519 Commerce Street, Lynchburg, VA 24504 (corner of 5th and Commerce Streets)
$125 for a 8’ wide x 6’ deep space
$100 for a 6’ wide x 6’ deep space
Applications must be received by August 1, 2020.
- 8’ x 6’ spaces include an 8’ table
- 6’ x 6’ spaces include a 6’ table
- Electricity is available for $10 at a first-come basis for 8’x6’ spaces only. *Indicate in the notes section on the application if this is a want or need.
- A donation of $20 in product is required for a raffle to be collected by Academy staff.
The Academy prides itself on selecting artisans who produce their own wares. We will not allow products made from kits or commercially manufactured items to be sold by applicants. Any artisan who does not adhere to these guidelines or misrepresents their work will forfeit their fees and NOT be allowed to participate. We will jury all applicants, and the decisions of the committee are final. All works displayed must be original works by the artists and crafters.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- All applicants must submit 3 different photos of their work and at least one photo on how they display their items.
- Other businesses may not be advertised from your space.
- All vendors will need to set up within the designated times and stay for the duration of the event, November 28, 2020 from 9:00am – 9:00pm.
- No refunds will be made after acceptance for any reason.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection will be emailed by August 7, 2020. Included in the email is a link to pay for your vendor booth. Preferential booth assignments are given to those who pay early. All booths need to be paid by August 23, 2020 or you will forfeit your spot in the event.
- Included in your acceptance email will be a link to download free self-promotion marketing materials. Please use these materials only to advertise this event.
- All vendors must adhere to the Academy’s Covid-19 safety protocols that will be made available prior to the event.