Interested in interning at the Academy Center of the Arts? Internships at the Academy provide hands-on experiences through special projects and individualized attention by department staff.
Internships are offered in most of the Academy’s departments, including marketing, visual arts, development, education, operations, technical theatre, and more.
Direct all questions to Tremayne Edwards at [email protected].
Interning with the Academy:
Who can Apply:
- High school students
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Recent graduates (up to 2 years out of school)
- International students (must have J-1 or F-1 visa)
How to Apply:
- Fill out internship form linked below
- Send a cover letter and resume to Evan Smith at [email protected].
- Note in your cover letter if you are applying for multiple internships
- Direct all questions about internships to Tremayne Edwards
- Course credit (not required)
- Free tickets to select performances
- Tours of the Academy’s venues and campus
- Academy Center of the Arts swag
- Theatre Tech
- Nonprofit Management & Operations
- Events Management
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
- Development & Fundraising
- Box Office
- Community Outreach
- Education (summer only)
- May I apply for more than one internship?
- Are your internships compensated
- Interns are compensated with college credit and/or volunteer hours.
- Do I need to have a car?
- Transportation to and from work and performances will be the responsibility of the intern.