Call for Entries
The Academy Center of the Arts 2023 National Juried Art Exhibition applications are now available!
2023 Juried Art Exhibition Entry Form2023 Juried Art Exhibition Entry Form
- Open to U.S. residents, 18 years or older, working in the following disciplines; painting, sculpture, drawing, printmaking, ﬁber, glass, ceramics, wood, metal, and mixed media. We are not accepting photography at this time.
- All submitted works must be original (no reproductions), not done under supervision, and not made from kits or patterns.
- All work must be suitably prepared for installation.
- The curator reserves the right to deny entry if any work is deemed not suitable for display or too difficult to install.
- Entries must have been completed after January 1, 2014, and not previously exhibited in a Lynchburg juried art show.
The National Juried Art Exhibition is Sponsored By:
2023 JUROR – Hiromi Okumura
Hiromi was born and grew up in Japan. She has a BL from Doshisha University, Kyoto, Japan and an MFA in Integrated Visual Arts from Iowa State University. After living in Dublin, Ireland she taught at Washington State University, Pullman, WA from 2011-2017. Hiromi is currently an Instructor of Studio Arts at Virginia Tech and courses taught include Design Concepts, Drawing, Figure Drawing. She is also a Visual/Performance Artist.
Entry Deadline: February 10, 2023
For questions contact Director of Visual Arts, Ted Batt | [email protected] or (434) 528-3256 x 127
Show Exhibition April 7 – April 29, 2023 | Lynchburg, Virginia
Fill out the entry form online or mail-in a printed copy.
Entry fees are used to offset necessary expenses involved in making the show possible. A non-refundable fee of $35 entitles each artist to submit up to three entries. Make check payable to the Academy Center of the Arts or pay online by contacting [email protected]