- Artists under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All works must be original creations of the exhibiting artist. This is a clay-specific show. Other vendors may apply, but will not be eligible for the juried/awards portion of the event.
- All applicants must submit three clear color photographs of their work PLUS photos of their booth to be juried by a selection panel. Images should be current and be a proper representation of what the artist will display at the show. Artist statements/photos and demo proposals are shared and reviewed by the jurors. Wait-listed artists will be notified when space becomes available.
- Spaces may not be shared.
- In the event of inclement weather, all actives will move inside the Academy Warehouse Theatre. This may change the available space for your setup. Tents are not permitted indoors.
Application / Jury Fee $35. Nonrefundable to Academy Center of the Arts.
Booth fee is $100 and is due with application fee and payable to Academy Center of the Arts for a 10’ x 10’ booth. The booth fee is refunded only if the applicant is not juried into the show.
No commission on sales will be charged by the Academy Center of the Arts.
This event is free to the public.