Thank you for your interest in joining the Academy Center of the Arts’ team. All open part-time, seasonal, and full-time positions are listed below.
ACOA values a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture — people of color, women, individuals with disabilities, immigrants, and people from other underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply for all open positions.
Front of House Associate
To apply for the position listed above, please email your resume and cover letter to Eden Eskaros, Operations Manager, at [email protected]
To apply for the position listed above, please email your resume and cover letter to David Garrett, Facilities Manager, at [email protected]
Youth Theatre Director
Youth Theatre Stage Manager
Class, Camp, and Workshop Instructor
Interested in interning at the Academy Center of the Arts? Internships at the Academy provide hands-on experiences through special projects and individualized attention by department staff.
Internships are offered in most of the Academy’s departments, including marketing, visual arts, development, education, operations, technical theatre, and more.
Direct all questions to Tabitha Abbott at [email protected].
Who Can Apply
- High school students
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Recent graduates (up to 2 years out of school)
- International students (must have J-1 or F-1 visa)
How To Apply
- Fill out internship form linked in the “Internship Interest Form” section below
- Send a cover letter and resume to Tabitha Abbott at [email protected].
- Note in your cover letter if you are applying for multiple internships
- Direct all questions about internships to Tabitha Abbott
- Course credit (not required)
- Free tickets to select performances
- Tours of the Academy’s venues and campus
- Academy Center of the Arts swag
- Theatre Tech
- Nonprofit Management & Operations
- Events Management
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
- Development & Fundraising
- Box Office
- Community Outreach
- Education (summer only)
- May I apply for more than one internship?
- Are your internships compensated
- Interns are compensated with college credit and/or volunteer hours.
- Do I need to have a car?
- Transportation to and from work and performances will be the responsibility of the intern.