1. All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket unless otherwise stated.
2. Patrons must sit in the seats for which they have tickets.
3. Resale of tickets on Academy Center of the Arts property is strictly prohibited.
4. Outside food or beverages may not be consumed inside of the theatre.
5. Beverages purchased through concessions are permitted inside the theatre with the use of the approved Academy cup, sold at our concessions areas.
6. Patrons are prohibited from leaving the Academy campus at the end of a performance or event with beverages in their cup.
7. All food items sold at concessions may be consumed inside of the theatre unless otherwise noted.
8. Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is permitted only in the designated area outside the drop off entrance.
9. The use of recording equipment and cameras (with or without flash) during performances is prohibited unless coordinated through management and authorized by the artist(s).
10. Late arrivals are normally seated between movements, acts, or numbers at the discretion of management and at the request of the artist(s).
11. With the exception of service animals assisting disabled persons, pets are not permitted.
12. Patrons may not stand in or block aisles or sightlines at any time during performances, unless otherwise stated.
13. Patrons booking accessible seating without need may be reassigned to other seats in the instance that an ADA need arises.
14. Firearms are prohibited.
15. Violation of the House Rules may result in removal from the performance without refund and/or prosecution.