Enabling Rich Arts Experiences
Your membership facilitates a diverse range of arts and cultural events for the entire community.
Arts enthusiasts, students, families, and businesses all benefit from this tapestry of enriching opportunities.
Strengthening Our Mission
Building communities opens doors. Our nonprofit’s core mission of community enrichment is directly bolstered by your membership support. Your contribution aids in maintaining and elevating our facilities, programs, and initiatives.
Bridging Financial Gaps
While ticket sales account for merely half of our operational expenses, your membership significantly contributes to the preservation and ongoing operation of our spaces, thereby ensuring the uninterrupted sustenance of these essential cultural venues.
Active Participation for Greater Good
Embrace an active role in advancing the arts for the betterment of our community. As a member, you join a movement that infuses art, culture, and inspiration into the fabric of our society.
Level 1 Member - $75+
- Advance notice of “Academy Presents” events
- 1 day advance access to purchase “Academy Presents” tickets
- 2 complimentary popcorn vouchers
- Recognition on Academy website
- Academy Member Magnet
Level 2 Member - $200+
- All of the benefits from Level 1, plus
- Recognition in Academy Quarterly Playbill
- Recognition in Academy Annual Report
- Open Studio Pottery Hours: Enrolled Pottery Students can attend 24 open studio sessions per 12 months (excludes clay and firing costs)
Level 3 Member - $500+
- All of the benefits from Level 2, plus
- 2 day advance access to purchase “Academy Presents” tickets
- 50% off beverages at Academy Presents events
- Open Studio Pottery Hours: Pottery Students (current or previous) can attend unlimited open studio sessions (excludes clay and firing costs
- Invitation to pop-up pottery workshops with guest instructors
Level 4 Member - $1,000+
- All the benefits from Level 3, plus
- 3 day advance access to purchase Academy Presents tickets
- Invitation to receptions in Member Lounge for select “Academy Presents” events with complimentary beverages provided
Level 5 Member - $2,000+
- All the benefits of Level 4, plus
- 4 day advance access to purchase Academy Presents tickets
- Complimentary beverages at Academy Presents events
- Invitation to Annual Perennial Society reception
- First invitation to annual Academy Gala
Level 6 Member - $5,000+
- All the benefits of Level 5, plus
- First refusal to preferred seats in Historic Academy Theatre for Academy Presents events
- 10% rental discount for event space
- 15% discount on Academy in Motion bus rental
Level 7 Member - $10,000+
- All the benefits of Level 6, plus
- Artist Meet and Greet opportunities, when offered
- Concierge ticketing services
- Ticket exchange opportunities
Is my Academy Membership tax deductible?
Most Academy memberships are completely tax deductible. Always consult with a tax professional.
Do I have to pay all at once?
Memberships may be paid in full via check, debit, or credit card at the time of joining or renewal. Members may also choose to pay their commitment monthly, over the course of one year, through automatic debit or credit card payments.
When does my membership renew?
Your membership will end one year after becoming a Member of the Academy. A member of our team will contact you before your membership expires to discuss renewal options.
Can I move to a higher membership level?
Yes! Members may move between levels by donating additional funds.
Call (434) 528-3256 x116, visit us online at academycenter.org, or email our team at [email protected] for more information.