All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket for ticketed performances in our venues.
Tickets may be purchased in advance or at the door. Our delivery methods are as follows:
- Will Call: Tickets will be held at “will call” at the Box Office up to one hour before the show.
- Print at Home: This option allows you to print your tickets at home or access them on a mobile device via email.
- Regular Mail: For an additional fee, your tickets will be mailed to you ahead of the event.
- Box Office Pick Up: You may stop by our Box Office, Monday through Thursday 10:00am – 4:00pm, Friday 12:00pm – 8:00pm, or Saturday 12:00pm – 4:00pm, and have us print your tickets for you.
All ticket sales are final. There will be NO REFUNDS or exchanges for purchased tickets.
Tickets held at “will call” that are not picked up by the beginning of the show may be re-sold at the discretion of the Box Office staff.
Lost tickets may be reprinted in person at the Box Office prior to your performance. Patrons must provide proof of purchase, typically a photo ID identifying which will be used to confirm the patron’s identity as the original purchaser.
All ticket sales are subject to a Historic Theatre Restoration Fee and credit/debit card processing fees. These fees are added during the check out process.
By utilizing an Academy Center of the Arts ticket, patrons agree to:
- Abide by house rules
- The capture and use of his/her likeness incidental to any live or recorded transmission or photography of the events and activities
- Assume all risks incidental to the event to which your ticket admits you and waive any rights against the issuer (Academy Center of the Arts), its agents, management and employees, and performers, which you may have arising out of any accident, personal injury, or loss or damage to property
ADA seating is available in all venues at the Academy Center of the Arts. Should you need ADA or companion seating, call the Box Office or email Tedwards@academycenter.org for assistance. Patrons booking accessible seating without need may be reassigned to other seats in the instance that an ADA need arises.
All Academy presented shows, events, and happenings will have tickets sold through academycenter.org and our ticketing system. Please do not use third-party resellers, as we do not contract with them. Should you use a reseller, the Academy Center of the Arts will not be liable for any issues with your purchase.
Our weather policy states that the Academy Center of the Arts will only cancel events if the weather is severe and unsafe. Severe weather would be defined as, but not limited to:
- Wind, thunder and/or lightning
- Severe snow
- Tornado watch/warning
The safety of our guests, performers, and staff are our main priority in the event of severe weather. The decision to cancel an event will be made in a timely manner with the safety of all those in attendance in mind. The Academy will update patrons via email, our website, and social media, should a cancellation occur. The Box Office will also work to contact ticket-holding patrons in a timely manner.