Community Ticket Access Program
In our commitment to making arts and culture accessible to all, the Academy Center of the Arts Community Ticket Access Program expands discounted ticket access to those in our underserved communities for whom the cost of a full-price ticket is a barrier.
By providing discounted blocks of tickets for Academy-presented performances and events to community organizations in our community, we will build on our commitment to sharing arts and cultural experiences and strengthen the bond of our community.
To apply for the program, community organizations must be affiliated with the following:
- Non-profit and community-based organizations
- Groups of children from non-profits, churches, schools (Adult supervisors included and required)
- Public servants and community/civic groups
- Residential, assisted/senior living facilities, group homes
Eligibility questions? Email [email protected]
How the Program works:
- Eligible organizations may apply for tickets to attend up to two (2) shows per quarter (Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall)
- Each group is allowed to apply for a maximum of 25 tickets per show
- Once eligibility is approved by our staff, tickets will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis
- If your organization accepts tickets and is no longer able to attend, please notify [email protected]
Rules for Application:
- Only eligible organizations may apply for the Community Ticket Access Program
- Discounted tickets may not be resold or offered for resale, and the use of these tickets is strictly limited to the beneficiaries of the organization. Tickets may not be used for a raffle, fundraising, or other promotional purposes whatsoever
- Re-selling or misuse of tickets will result in permanent disqualification from the program
- Showtimes are subject to change. Please monitor academycenter.org and ensure you have used your primary email on the order contact and default contact for show and showtime updates
- If your organization fails to attend or have low attendance compared to the total number of tickets awarded, your organization will be disqualified from the program
- Organizations must use at least 80% of the discounted tickets in order to participate in future performances
- The Academy Center of the Arts may also disqualify organizations that:
- Misuse tickets awarded in any other manner not listed
- Allow adults to utilize child tickets
- If your organization is awarded discounted tickets, we ask that you submit a photo of your group taken at the show via mail or email to [email protected]
By submitting your photos, you are giving the Academy Center of the Arts an unrestricted right to use the image for any purpose, including commercial and/or promotional purposes.
How to Apply:
Using the application below, please include information about the organization’s mission, the individuals served, and the ability to fully utilize discounted tickets. You will be notified no later than three (3) weeks prior to the performance date you have requested tickets for with details on your status, and how and when to pick up tickets, should your community ticket access request be granted.
Community Ticket Access Program Application
- Ticket orders will be processed directly according to your choices on the application above. PLEASE REVIEW YOUR FORM CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING. TICKETS ARE FINAL AND CANNOT BE EXCHANGED
- Groups accepted into the Community Ticket Access Program will receive an e-mail confirmation noting the number of tickets granted to the performance. Note: these tickets are left at will call each show and must be picked up no later than 15 minutes before the show
- If your group cannot be accommodated, you will be notified via email
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]